Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAN repeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: KAZAMMMM

Reason for your ban: Taking more than allowed on a public warp

Who banned you: Misspotatohead1

Why should you be unbanned: I apologize for my inconvenience to this server it was not my intention to upset you guys. I did not realize I took more than was allowed and I apologize by doing so. Please forgive the actions which I have done because I am a loyal VIP 1 member. I will do better next time.

Why do you want to come back: Me and yo_its_ben play on your server every Friday     

KAZAMMMM, you were found to have stolen over 600 saplings from /warp lumber when there are signs on each chest that say not to take them, over 5000 fish from /warp freefood when there is a sign as you warp that says to only take 1-2 stacks a day, and stole another person’s AFK loot from /warp TokenGold. You also set a home inside of TokenGold, which is a paid access farm where you are required to pay for access each visit.

With all of these clear warnings, how is it that you “did not realize” you were doing things that were against the rules? I’m going to need more to prove that your apology is sincere and you really want to come back.

Please answer the following questions with at least one complete sentence each:

1. How does taking more than your fair share affect other players?

2. In the case of freefood, how does taking more than your fair share affect the warp owner?

3. Why is it not okay to set a home at a paid access farm?

4. Why is it important to read signs at public warps?
MissPotat

(03-15-2020, 08:14 PM)misspotatohead1 Wrote: KAZAMMMM, you were found to have stolen over 600 saplings from /warp lumber when there are signs on each chest that say not to take them, over 5000 fish from /warp freefood when there is a sign as you warp that says to only take 1-2 stacks a day, and stole another person’s AFK loot from /warp TokenGold. You also set a home inside of TokenGold, which is a paid access farm where you are required to pay for access each visit.

With all of these clear warnings, how is it that you “did not realize” you were doing things that were against the rules? I’m going to need more to prove that your apology is sincere and you really want to come back.

Please answer the following questions with at least one complete sentence each:

2. In the case of freefood, how does taking more than your fair share affect the warp owner?

This can cause other players to have the creator of the warp to be lacking in funds while also not have enough for other players.

The warp owner will have to plant more food then would be necessary and It is already a free warp so they aren't doing this for their own benefit , but to help other players in need of help.

It is not loyal by doing so and this is an an example of theivery which will create very poor examples in the real word by doing so.

It is important not to blast through signs, but to read them thoroughly so you do not cause any other issues for other players. You could be breaking laws unintentionally by just blasting through.

Much love,
KAZAMMMM

Thank you for your honesty and thorough answers. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!
MissPotat

(03-16-2020, 01:34 AM)misspotatohead1 Wrote: Thank you for your honesty and thorough answers. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!

God bless. Have a great day