• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XRay Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Spectine

Reason for your ban: I was taken to the jail and accused of XRaying.

Who banned you: Steasaur

Why should you be unbanned: I don't XRay, nor have I ever. I really enjoy the server and would like a change to prove my innocence, which I asked to do and was denied the option each time I asked. 

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy the server and have been playing it a bit the past few days. I used to play a lot more (my username used to be alyssaisaperson, then 3NCHIRIDI0N before reaching its current form) and would like to get back into playing a lot more. I mine in a random way and occasionally you can get lucky doing that sort of thing. If it's an issue then I apologise and will adjust accordingly so it doesn't happen again if I am accepted back into the server.

If there's any way I can prove my innocence and return to the server then please let me know, as it's quite important to me. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal and I hope we're able to work through this.

So to start off with, you weren't denied the option, I gave you ample chance to come clean. You asked me how you could prove you weren't and I said that you simply can't in the face of the evidence (but we will get to that in a bit). For now let me just say that you threw away your chance to fess up as you repeatedly tried to get me to believe your mining was just 'luck'

38 ores hit in less than 10 minutes is beyond simply luck to me.

Here's my evidence on your mining 123

As you see in the 1st you mine straight and then conveniently mine one lower to hit one vein, then do a loop around the back of another vein to then come back in to the same tunnel.

2 shows you make a staircase straight to a vein despite it being on a different y coordinates and you have no way of knowing it was there.

As if that weren't damning enough number 3 shows you hit three different veins of diamond ore in a row changing your y coords and generally going straight from ore to ore.

As I told you before I banned you, I do not appreciate being lied to. 

“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “