Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: daisygirl500

Reason for your ban: theft/grief

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I believe I was banned for taking a bed from a set up I came across while trying to find my home I made with a friend a while back and the /home command wasn't working. I was upset and didn't process that even though the bed broke and i could pick it up it was still considered grief. I know grief of all forms are banned on the server and I won't break or steal from someone else's home again.

Why do you want to come back: I have made really good memories with my friend timmy and really want to find our home again so I can continue to explore the map and relive the fun again.

So you were actually banned for breaking a beacon that belonged to someone, not a bed, as it says in your ban message.

Now I'm going to need a few responses from you

Is it ever okay to take from someone's things?

Why is griefing and theft not allowed?

What have you learned from this?

Sorry for the confusion, for as long as i’ve been playing minecraft for some reason i never knew what a beacon was!

1) it’s never okay to take from someone’s things.
2) grieving and theft aren’t allowed because people work really hard to create and achieve the things they do in minecraft and for someone to tale what could’ve taken days to get in only a second can really ruin the accomplished feeling they had.
3) i learned to never go around breaking someone stuff even if i think it won’t work because i can take away from someone who worked really hard to get where they are.

Thank you for your responses

You seem to understand so you have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!