• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on SMP.

Minecraft name: Jozeph985

Reason for your ban: I got banned for using x-ray.

Who banned you: Penguin/RTY

Why should you be unbanned: I did something stupid and have been regretting this for some days now,i do realise that x-ray is not allowed and i should never have used it. I want to come back and redeem myself! i am very sorry and i beg you guys for another chance, a last chance! if i cant be unbanned i hope its possible to get my sentenced redused.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back, redeem myself and have fun again! this server is good and have a nice community and i would love to comeback to that.

Alright, I'd like you to give some well-written and thought out answers to the following questions, and then we will go from there.

1: Why is xraying bad?

2: How does xray affect other players and the economy?

3: What have you learned from this?
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(03-22-2020, 11:52 PM)Penguin Wrote: Alright, I'd like you to give some well-written and thought out answers to the following questions, and then we will go from there.

1: Why is xraying bad? it gives me an advantage and is really unfair for the people that actually go out and mine for hours. I really dont know what else i can say but it is really immature and stupid

2:How does xray affect other players and the economy? It can ruin the economy since all the sudden i have alot of diamonds etc. its an unfair way to gain an advantage over others. If i all the sudden have alot of diamonds and go sell them at shops it inflates the value of money on the server.

3: What have you learned from this? that i was stupid, i should never have installed xray, i really regret it and i hope i can gain your guys trust back. in the moment i wasnt thinking about how it would effect others. i miss the server and i miss playing with my friends and i swear i will never even consider doing such a thing again. 

I know i didnt manage write alot but i really want to get back on the server! if i get to comeback i will play without any xray and play it how it should be played. It was a bad thing of me to do.

Please realise that we take xraying very seriously on this server.

Please could you edit your answers to include 2-3 sentences of additional information? Just to make it clear that you understand why xray is banned and to show how you will change if you were to be unbanned.

Ok, i updated it the best i could.

Thank you for your update. I apologise for the late reply, I've been very busy recently.

Your ban has been converted to a tempban which will expire 30 days after the day you were banned, which means you have 21 days left. Your bal has also been reset, and your diamond gear has been removed.

Welcome back to HomeTown!