Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Nasa741

Reason for your ban: Troling

Who banned you: Kat
Why should you be unbanned: It has been a long time and I have stoped trolling people. 

Why do you want to come back: I'm really kinda bored and I remember this server as being fun 

Please use the proper ban appeal format as per the template posted at the top of the ban appeals page.

I'm sorry if I did not write a lot, I was hoping it would be cut and dry, however I may have needed to write a tad bit more. I'm sorry whatever I did be it trolling or griefing or whatever. It was my fault and I messed up. I hope this helped, y'all seem rather cool and I really would like to play on this server. Thanks.

You're still not using the proper ban appeal format. I have provided the link for you below:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(03-20-2020, 02:36 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: You're still not using the proper ban appeal format. I have provided the link for you below:

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Nasa741

Reason for your ban: Grieving 
Who banned you: Kat and Ara (not sure if they are still on server it was a long time ago) 

Why should you be unbanned:I think I should be unbanned because, it was a long time and I know I may have done damage, but I have changed and I don't really want to troll or grief anymore. 

Why do you want to come back: I remember this server as being very much fun, and I would like to relive some memories. I also have some good ideas for things I would like to do. Thanks for all of your time and I hope that you all have a great day, 
Thanks 
PS I hope this is the right format if it is not I am sorry and would like help as to what I am doing wrong, I have many flaws.

This is not to be rude or anything but am I ban or unbanned. I have not been having fun on other servers. Thank you for your time

I know that to get unbanned I need to say what I did wrong and all however I don't remember what I did wrong

I'm all for second chances. You were banned in 2016 which was 4 years ago so I have best hopes that you have changed since then.
Here are some screenshots of what you griefed:
https://imgur.com/a/A42NI

Please answer the following questions:

Why is breaking other peoples things wrong?

Why are rules important?
- KatNip

Breaking other peoples stuff is bad because of the fact that they work hard to get that stuff, and they don't want to work hard again. Rules are important because of the fact that we need people to not mess everything up. I'm sorry that I ddi both things and I would like to come back thank you for taking the time to review this stuff. And I have changed in the past 4 years so I can't wait to see who is on the server now.

You will be unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!
Please read the rules upon logging in : )
- KatNip