• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
X-Ray Ban Appeal - The_Muffin_Man_
Hello. I have collected a range of images of your mining leading to diamond veins.
This collection can be found here:

[Image: 5Cp2LtO.png]
Instance 1: In this first instance you mine straight down, continue straight ahead right into a diamond vein.

[Image: 3R0OD20.png]
Instance 2: You decide to mine straight ahead, right into another diamond vein.

[Image: etT5PL8.png]
Instance 3: You can just get a glimpse of your mine in the right upper corner. From here you mine down, make a left, heading straight to a diamond vein.

[Image: nJ41D4d.png]
Instance 4: You are exploring a cave. Then you mine through a wall to hit diamond. Behind this you can also (slightly) see that you went through the wall a second time, also to hit a diamond ore.

[Image: AWZtrvI.png]
Instance 5: Here you mine into a wall of a ravine where you found a diamond vein.

[Image: 5xKEJF2.png]
Instance 6: Here you mine straight down from a mineshaft and go straight to a diamond vein.

[Image: 9PQ8DGq.png]
Instance 7: You mined straight down to a cave from a mineshaft. Then you go the end of said cave and dig straight down to a vein of diamonds. 

In all of these instances you find your way directly to a diamond vein. Of course 1 or 2 instances can be luck, but i cannot believe that one can mine directly to diamond at least 7 times with the precision that you show in these images. Furthermore, x-rayers don't always go for diamond only. They also tend to mine easy sell-able items like gold, lapis and iron. I have also come across x-rayers who use torches, so that remark doesn't make any sense regarding this matter. 
I must say that after reviewing these images, it leaves me without any doubt that you did use some sort of cheating to aquire the diamonds in the images above. I implore you to come clean instead of hiding behind a bunch of excuses.

Messages In This Thread
RE: X-Ray Ban Appeal - The_Muffin_Man_ - by LegendaryRTY - 03-19-2020, 11:21 PM