The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iiiMonkey Ban Appeal (I know you said no appeal)
I ask that you take the time to read this.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: iiiMonkey

Reason for your ban: Alleged X-Ray

Who banned you: LegendaryRTY

Why should you be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I did not x-ray, and I'm aware that this ban is no appeal. But I must say something. Ever since I was banned, I learned my lesson, and never touched a cheat again. I was falsely incriminated, and I know I'm not the first to be. I was never used X-ray at all since December. I've learned something though. I don't mean to sound rude, but I've realized that staff believe that random mining + finding ores = x-ray. This is simply not the case. It never will be. Ores are extremely common through out the world; they make up a large portion of it. In this instance, I was falsely banned after mining. There was no evidence that I was x-raying, and if there is I'd like to see it, but I won't, since there is none. I have proof that I'm innocent, and that I wasn't cheating, or x-raying like you suspect. Before banning people without evidence please, listen to their points. If you want to hear about the evidence, well, it will prove my innocence. I'm sure of it. By using a screen recorder, I recorded the entire session I was on (the one I was jailed and banned during). I have the file. I don't know how to send it to you, or how you'd prefer it but I'm telling the truth. I did not x-ray. I'd never do it again on this server. Please let me know how you want the file given to you. Thank you for reading this. I appreciate it.

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy playing on the server with all of my friends I've made. It's one of the best I've come upon, and out of the dozens of servers I have visited I have never been able to find one as fun and well-made as this one.

Messages In This Thread
iiiMonkey Ban Appeal (I know you said no appeal) - by iiMonkey - 03-21-2020, 05:45 AM