• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iiiMonkey Ban Appeal (I know you said no appeal)
So LtBushyBoiRR and I decided to do an experiment because we were trying to test the accuracy of staff (Guardians, Moderators, and Admins) in detecting x-rayers, and because many others who seemed innocent were banned. I'll include screenshots of our discord messages. We formulated a plan to do this, where I would be mining randomly and find ores (ores are surprisingly common, especially gold, redstone, and iron, which are everywhere at y-11, and which I kept finding by chance) while I would D.M. LtBushyBoiRR saying things which would "grab" the attention of staff, because I know they use /socialspy. The things I said did not say anything about x-ray or cheats, just chat like "do you need any ores'' or "I found diamonds!" or "I'm finding a lot of ores." None of these would instantly incriminate someone who isn't using x-ray. It's just friendly chat. Anyways, I started the screen recorder (I cut out the first and last 2 seconds because it showed real names) and did /rtp and began mining. As I usually do, I mined directly to y-11, but just started randomly mining. I zigzagged, mined straight, changed elevations, and mined erratically which proved to be a useful way to obtain ores. I believe I found 45 diamonds (all from chance, and I had fortune III), over a stack of iron (which is extremely common, gold (I don't remember how much, either a stack or more), and blocks and blocks of lapis lazuli and redstone. Lapis and redstone are extremely common and drop excessive quantities of the material when mined, especially with fortune. I compacted these using /compact. The entire mining trip was a little over 33 minutes as seen in my recording, and I did not touch any cheats. I also have accidental screenshots (when I use f3, but on Mac it’s fn+f3 which Is why I make mistakes in this and accidentally use fn+f2). A lot are accidental, but others were from past mining experiences where I wanted to see how effective random mining is, such as when EnragedMallard was banned. It is very effective. I have many many screenshots which I will include (either on forums or discord, whichever you choose) but I do not have any logs of me explaining my innocence when I was jailed by RTY because I needed to get banned in order for the experiment we were conducting to become a success. The experiment was not meant to criticize or imply negative things about staff, but to show that not all people who randomly mine and find ores are x-rayers. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: iiiMonkey Ban Appeal (I know you said no appeal) - by iiMonkey - 03-22-2020, 10:43 PM