Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on:Hometownmc
Minecraft name:joshman41
Reason for your ban: I stole someones beacon

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned:I came across the beacon in a seemingly abandoned area. In all honesty I didn't think i would get caught for taking it and I was wrong. I am very sorry and it will never happen again. I felt bad for taking it after i took it because it felt like cheating.

Why do you want to come back: I have put in a lot of work in my town so far and do not want to lose all of my progress. My friends will also be extremely disappointed if I can't play anymore. I am extremely sorry and it wont happen again.

Hi there, gonna need you to answer some questions before we proceed. Please reply in 1-2 sentences per question.

1) Are you ever allowed to take people's things without permission?

2) Does something being unclaimed mean it is abandoned/up for grabs?

3) Why is it wrong to grief?

4) What have you learned from this?

(03-28-2020, 10:30 PM)illogicalsong Wrote: Hi there, gonna need you to answer some questions before we proceed. Please reply in 1-2 sentences per question.

1) Are you ever allowed to take people's things without permission?

2) Does something being unclaimed mean it is abandoned/up for grabs?

3) Why is it wrong to grief?

4) What have you learned from this?

1) No I am never allowed to take people possessions without their permission.
2)Something that is abandoned or unclaimed is not up for grabs and i should never steal.
3)Grieving is wrong because it can ruin the victims day, depending on how hard they worked on the build.
4(I have learned that even if something is unclaimed or abandoned I will not touch are steal said build.

Thank you for your responses

The items have been confiscated. Please re-read the rules upon your return.

You have been unbanned. Welcome back to hometown!