Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown mc

Minecraft name: Goodgamerguy

Reason for your ban: Griefing, item theft

Who banned you: DoxNotch

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that the admin might have accidentally banned the wrong guy because my base in-game is literally thousands of blocks from any civilizations, so it isn't even possible for me to grief anybody if I wanted to. Even so, I did not grief anybody. If I can, I would like to see the evidence of griefing if possible.

Why do you want to come back: Because this is a false accusation and I was banned for no reason.

(03-28-2020, 03:03 AM)jbones1 Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown mc

Reason for your ban: Griefing, item theft

Why should you be unbanned: I believe that the admin might have accidentally banned the wrong guy because my base in-game is literally thousands of blocks from any civilizations, so it isn't even possible for me to grief anybody if I wanted to. Even so, I did not grief anybody. If I can, I would like to see the evidence of griefing if possible.

Why do you want to come back: Because this is a false accusation and I was banned for no reason.

Hiya! To start, even if your base is in fact thousands of blocks away from anybody else, you can always use /warps to teleport to any number of places. That seems to be what happened here, because you stole the front door off of my base at /warp meliron. 

You can see the missing blocks and our logs showing you breaking them here : 
[Image: Q2UDIe8.png]

And for good measure, this is what it looks like now that I've rolled back you breaking it. 
[Image: hktCseq.png]

In the future I'd recommend keeping your hands off of what isn't yours, and if you can't manage that, it's best to at least come clean about it. Now seeing as to how this wasn't a false accusation and you absolutely were banned for a reason, I'm going to need a much better reason to allow you back on our server. Appeal denied.

You know, I actually completely forgot I did that, though your likely not going to believe me. I was there trying to gather iron for villager trades, and had no clue how it worked. I just assumed the iron there would regenerate and that's how it worked. If you wish, I can resupply you with the stolen goods if you accept the appeal. Of course, I understand if this sounds like total bullcrap and i'm just making stuff up to get back on. That being said, I hope you take what I said into account.

-jbones1 (Or goodgamerguy)

(03-28-2020, 06:12 AM)jbones1 Wrote: You know, I actually completely forgot I did that, though your likely not going to believe me. I was there trying to gather iron for villager trades, and had no clue how it worked. I just assumed the iron there would regenerate and that's how it worked. If you wish, I can resupply you with the stolen goods if you accept the appeal. Of course, I understand if this sounds like total bullcrap and i'm just making stuff up to get back on. That being said, I hope you take what I said into account.

-jbones1 (Or goodgamerguy)

So here's what it looks like when you do /warp meliron 
[Image: iSMordD.png]
[Image: XZICV2f.png]

The signs here instruct players, albeit a bit sarcastically, to stand on the pressure plate or wait in the afk pool. If you had had questions about how the farm worked, you could have easily asked in chat. I'm also curious as to why you went for the group of blocks out front and didn't test the regeneration theory on any of the blocks in the room above the farm. 

All I'm looking for is for you to be straight up with me. If you didn't know how the farm worked, that makes me think that you ignore signs at public warps. If you really thought the blocks regenerated, that makes me think that you don't understand how vanilla Minecraft works. 

Think it over, and give these another try;

Why were you banned:

Why should you be unbanned: 

Why do you want to come back: 

Very well.

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP, hometown mc

Reason for your ban: Greifing, item theft.

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was confused on how the iron farm worked, and broke some unclaimed iron blocks thinking they would regenerate with a command block. I did not, however, read the signs very thoroughly, so all in all it was a mix up on my part and I apologize.

Why do you want to come back: I have significant progress in a ranch with my friend and pretty decent items so it would be a shame if I lost 30 hours of progress over confusion.

Alrighty, I'll let you back on! In the future if you're unsure of how our farms work, please just ask us!