Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: RushingBadger. Nick is MrUBGJustin

Reason for your ban: Mass Grief

Who banned you: illogicalSong

Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i had no idea that was a players house if it was a players house at all. i just thought it was a random pillager house. it wasn't claimed or anything. yes there was a few things that looked like a player placed them but as i said before it wasn't claimed so there was no indication that a player owned it.  

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back because its the best server that ive every played on amazing community members very friendly people and awesome staff. ive made so many friends and i dont want to lose that over something i did accident or not. i wouldn't want to play anywhere else. so please i ask for you to forgive me. from the bottom of my heart i am sorry. id like to apologize to the staff and to the player. i really hope you consider unbanning me!. if you unban me i promise it will never happen again EVER!!. ive talked so highly of this server at work with friends and was devastated to see i was banned from the server after 4 years!!

ive given it some thought and i feel like i shouldnt have tried to justify what i did it is what it is the admin that banned me. did the right thing

(03-30-2020, 10:52 AM)RushingBadger Wrote: Why should you be unbanned: i think i should be unbanned because i had no idea that was a players house if it was a players house at all. i just thought it was a random pillager house. it wasn't claimed or anything. yes there was a few things that looked like a player placed them but as i said before it wasn't claimed so there was no indication that a player owned it.  

Ok. First off. This is what a pillager outpost looks like

[Image: 2019-01-12_00.32.04.png?fit=2560%2C1377]

And This  is what the house that you tore down looks like.

[Image: WtBG5GW.png]

Now. Just in case you forgot the /rules and the tutorial you had to go through- Let me remind you. Player builds are always protected, regardless of if there's a claim or not. If you are unsure you should ask someone, not destroy the structure.

[Image: P0Vnynb.png]

[Image: VJHbU95.jpg]

1) Had this been a pillager outpost, pillagers would have been spawning around it

2) Had this been a pillager outpost, it would've been modified, as this is very clearly not a vanilla structure.

3) There is no way you didn't know this house was not owned because you left all the chests that were locked that you couldn't break, as well as the person's owned dog.

[Image: tOLU1Vl.png]

[Image: Y1nBeHV.jpg]

There is so much evidence in this house to indicate that it was owned and I do not believe you didn't know it wasn't.

Appeal denied.

You can start a new appeal in a new thread