Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal - Redo
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: RushingBadger

Reason for your ban: Mass Grief

Who banned you: illogicalSong

Why should you be unbanned: i should be unbanned because i made a mistake that ive learned from and will not happed again. ive never done anything like this on HomeTown before and will not or any other server owned by HomeTownMC. i shouldnt have tired to justify what i did because thats not how youre supposed to handle any situation. where you are in the wrong. i do hope you understand! thank you for letting me write another appeal!

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back because its the best server that ive every played on amazing community members very friendly people and awesome staff. ive made so many friends and i dont want to lose that over something i did. i wouldn't want to play anywhere else. so please i ask for you to forgive me. from the bottom of my heart i am sorry. id like to apologize to the staff and to the player. i really hope you consider unbanning me!. if you unban me i promise it will never happen again EVER!!. ive talked so highly of this server at work with friends and was devastated to see i was banned from the server after 4 years!!

In order to continue with this appeal I'll need you to answer some questions

1. Are player builds that are unclaimed allowed to be taken or modified?

2. What should you do if you are unsure if a structure is player built or not?

3. What have you learned from this?

(03-30-2020, 09:00 PM)illogicalsong Wrote: In order to continue with this appeal I'll need you to answer some questions

1. Are player builds that are unclaimed allowed to be taken or modified? You are Absolutely Never allowed to unless given permission by asking staff or the players gives you permission 

2. What should you do if you are unsure if a structure is player built or not? You Should Ask a Member of staff to come to your location and verify it it's a player built structure

3. What have you learned from this? I've learn that you should never touch anything that's not yours. Because it could be owned by a player. Just because it's not claimed doesnt mean it's not a players. I've learned that you cab have a staff member tell you if it is a players build or not. I've learned that Grief can and will get you banned so dont be stupid and grief something that is mostly likely a player structure.

Thank you for your responses. You seem to understand now, please re-read the /rules upon your return. You can also read the full rulebook at https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to Hometown!

(03-31-2020, 03:54 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Thank you for your responses. You seem to understand now, please re-read the /rules upon your return. You can also read the full rulebook at https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13

You have been unbanned, Welcome back to Hometown!

Okay will do I'll read everything and make sure to have it saved do I can always know. Thank you for unbanning me!