• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): I was banned on the SMP server

Minecraft name: UnstbalePanda_

Reason for your ban: Building on another person's land claim and near their builds

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I know that what I did was wrong. After building a wooden tower on mabelmselke's claimed land area, I saw mabelmelske saying that somebody (I) had built on their land claim. I then warped back to their town and sprinted to the area that I had built on intending to take it down and apologize for what I did. I then saw that it was destroyed by admins that had already gotten there. They told me that i was, and I quote, "being a dick". Which I was, I was not being kind or considerate of mabelmselke's property and land claim. I apologized and swore that it would not happen again. I apologized to mabelmselke and he forgave me and said it was okay. Believing that all was well, I logged off early because I had school early the next day. I logged on the next day in the afternoon, and discovered that I had been banned by Rowebot for "being a dick". Even after apologizing to mabelmselke, and telling Rowebot that I swore nothing of the sort would happen again, i logged off. I am confused and saddened to know that I was banned from this server, and I would like to be able to come back and play and enjoy playing and working together with other people from all over the world. that is why I would be overjoyed if this ban appeal were approved.

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because I play on this server almost everyday, whenever I can get a chance to log on and play. I have made multiple friends on this server an have also invited a few of my own friends to this server, and I wish to work together and cooperate with them again. I enjoy this server a lot, I had just recently been accepted to become a builder for a large town on this server, moderntown, which is owned by mumsan19 (Lilian) and co-owned by HorseSonya. I had even planned on donating $30.00 to this server and purchasing VIP2 because of how much I enjoy this server. I love the community an [font=\\Exo 2\\, sans-serif]activity[/font] on this server more than I have on any other. I have never seen an SMP server with this many members with such a close-knit community. I love this server and playing on it. This is why I would be extremely happy and overjoyed if this ban appeal were accepted and I would be able to play with the friends I have made on this server again.

Sincerely, UnstablePanda_

Vilneas and I discussed your behavior and decided a ban with appeal would be in order, since you logged out. I had put you in jail to discuss this after we finished cleaning up but you had logged out of the game before we could discuss your behavior in game.

We need to be assured that you will never do this type of grief again. It was wrong on 2 counts: building without permission and building a "dick" in public view.
/Rowebot

Thank you Rowebot. I can assure you that this will not happen again, but if you need to discuss this with to be completely assured that it won't then you can message me on skype or e-mail me. Both of those contacts are in my bio. Thank You a lot, I'm so happy that I will be able to play again! Smile

Welcome back to HomeTown.
/Rowebot

Thank you Rowebot! You have no idea how happy I am, Thank you!