• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unpopular opinions
Please remember these are just my views and my list. Not to say they are right or wrong just my feelings on the matter:

1: Rap/hip hop/RnB type music - Absolute crap and half the songs seem to be about treating women like prostitutes or slaves or being part of a gang doing all illegal crap. Disgusting.
2: Alcohol (of any sort) - Can't even stand the smell of it. Also seen and dealt with enough asshole drunks in my life. Those who think its ok to drink and drive are at the top of that list. Innocent people die because of these a-holes.
3: Illegal Drugs - Not only drugs but the brainless who seem to think there is no problem with taking drugs. Yeah there are a few medical needs for them but its so sad to see a whole generation who can't deal with reality and think taking drugs is the answer instead of trying to get to the bottom of the problem. I ain't preaching here, I have my own issues to sort through and even if life is absolute shit, still don't see the need to turn to drugs. Again there are some medical needs for them but personally feel its way to lax in this area already. I am talking illegal drugs not prescription drugs here.
4: Spiders - Nasty little buggers, got heaps where I live and don't like em at all, especially the big hairy jumpy ones.
5: Salted Caramel - Who thought up this flavour. You get caramel for its sweetness. Why take that away to just taste salt.
6: Puppy farms - Again not only the farms but all the dumb people who walk into pet shops and buy dogs produced by these horrible people. These dogs live in absolute horrible conditions, do your research folks, before you go and buy that dog.
7: Those who are against buying from dog breeders - Whilst it is great to save dogs in shelters I don't like those who are so narrow minded to think that all breeders are bad. If only they look into the tests, pedigree, DNA and health research and years of knowledge, etc that most breeders put into their breed of dog, most make no profit at all, they do it for the love of the breed. They want to produce happy healthy dogs for everyone to enjoy. Sadly a lot of shelter dogs are just puppy farm dogs.
8: Untrained dogs especially out in public - The bulk are little yappy dogs. Its not ok for your fluffball to go say hello to a strange dog and for you to say, "it just wants to be friends". Its rude, its dangerous. Little yappy dogs can be taught how to sit and stay, it just takes an intelligent owner, sadly that seems to be lacking these days.
9: Reality TV Shows - So fake, please bring back the sitcoms and shows actually done by people who can act. Most reality shows now are just showing how nasty people can be towards each other.
10: Monkeys, chimpanzees, Gorillas, heck that entire family tree - Don't know why, just cant stand em. Chimps would be top of the list, hate seeing any movie, add etc that involves one.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Messages In This Thread
Unpopular opinions - by misspotatohead1 - 04-02-2020, 12:58 PM
RE: Unpopular opinions - by Penguin - 04-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Unpopular opinions - by misspotatohead1 - 04-02-2020, 06:23 PM
RE: Unpopular opinions - by Penguin - 04-02-2020, 06:29 PM
RE: Unpopular opinions - by belgnbor - 04-02-2020, 08:45 PM
RE: Unpopular opinions - by Penguin - 04-02-2020, 11:10 PM
Unpopular opinions - by misspotatohead1 - 04-02-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Unpopular opinions - by Penguin - 04-02-2020, 11:15 PM
Unpopular opinions - by misspotatohead1 - 04-02-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: Unpopular opinions - by Grimm_Wolfe - 04-03-2020, 08:52 AM