15. Beach-themed houses
16. The honey eating sound on minecraft
17. Stick-shift cars
18. Strawberry donuts
19. Frogs
20. Caramel
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

I enjoy driving a manual transmission car and prefer it to auto or semi auto

There has been research into how manual gears affect your driving safety. It's thought that knowledge of how your car handles in different gears and at different revs lets you react better to scenarios, and also that being aware of your revs while cruising will keep you more attentive at the wheel since you're paying attention to whether to change gear, or engine brake, or brake normally, or change down for more torque, etc etc etc.

What I just said may sound like a load of complicated words to some, but it's more about intuition. You don't have to know the theory to understand how it feels to drive it.

Of course, all of this could just be bullshit and at the end of the day it's far easier to learn how to drive an automatic.
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Literally everything on here I agree with. . .

Here's my list on what I hate and people like
1. Real Curse Words, I hated them ever since I learned what they were when I was four years old, I've still never said one to this day.
2. Cars that are loud, like really? Its just annoying
3. Chicken. . . I hate chicken in any form of food. . . (Somehow all those chickens in pengus signature are staring at me saying *don't eat me* don't eat me*
4. Steak. . . I hate steak in any form. . .
5. I dislike most type of Rap songs. . . I just don't find them appealing *shrug*
6. I don't like the idea of cremation. . .
7. cereal with milk in it, it's just gross. . .
8. The twilight series even though I own warp twilight. . . I just like the word twilight. . .
9. Minecraft Organics/World-edit. . . I just feel like it ruins the *Ahhhhh basking in the heavenly sun* moment when you see stuff built in survival
10. Shooter games/RPG games/Storyline games. . . I just can't stand em. . .
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I don't get why people hate on rap music, or any genre of music in general

Hate the stereotypes, or the artists. No genre of music is inherently good or bad
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]