Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal: 19chiodowi
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: 19chiodowi

Reason for your ban: "Griefing after I told you not to."

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned:

I didn't actually grief anything--no blocks were broken.
(I attempted to break some grass, maybe, but this didn't work.
I killed a spider on Ender's land.
If they wanted to kill it themselves, I am very sorry for this.)
If I griefed anything further, I am very sorry. I can't remember doing anything else.
I really didn't mean to cause any harm.
I wanted to meet my neighbor, Ender, and admire their builds, which are nearby my house.
But I didn't know how to use the chat.
For this reason, I didn't see it when Ender told me to leave.

Why do you want to come back:

I have been playing on this server for a little while now and built a very nice house.
I would like to keep working on this house and beautifying the HomeTown world.
I play on this server with some family and never meant to cause any harm to anyone.

Hi there,

I was AFKing in my home when I saw both you and ExAmerican wandering around my neighborhood. As it didn't seem you had any malicious intent I let you guys do your own thing for a while. I revisited you two a while later, only to see you breaking one of the bushes outside of my home, pictured below:

[Image: diOmMLN.png]

After you broke this, I told you not to break anything at my home, seen below:

[16:36:29] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Guest] 19chiodowi] why are you breaking my stuff

[16:36:35] [Render thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [me -> [Guest] 19chiodowi] don't break stuff that doesn't belong to you

You said nothing in response, but you left the premises, so I let it go for the time being.

Upon logging in the next day, however, I arrived at my home to find more blocks broken by you at my home, which was done at some point while I was offline. These blocks are pictured below:

[Image: NxBmqCy.png]
This fence post which was broken had a leaded horse on it, which, upon breaking, let the horse roam free.

[Image: 9JGnJ6i.png]
Glass broken at the house next door.

[Image: 3igYv7k.png]
My mailbox, which was also stolen by you.

I hope these serve as a refresher for the blocks that were broken on my property. Now, in order for me to consider unbanning you, please answer the following questions:

1. Why is griefing bad?

2. What will I do in the future to prevent this from happening again?

Thank you for your time.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]