• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP Hometown

Minecraft name: Riddle_sticks

Reason for your ban: The text when I try to join says that I failed to replant at a public farm, which I think is referring to the warp "beltrees". I must have just forgotten to replant the sapling when I harvested from the tree farm. Just a slip of the mind. 

Who banned you: misspotatohead1 and EnderMuncher

Why should you be unbanned: This was a stupid mistake on my part and I should have been paying closer attention. I know the rule is that you must replant at public farms and I just had a slight hiccup and forgot. I will be content with a consequence like being banned from that warp, as that is totally justified. It will never happen again and I will always remember to replant at public farms, if I am even allowed back at said farms.

Why do you want to come back: I have really taken a liking to the Hometown server. Everyone is super kind and helpful and I have had many instances where people just go out of their way to be the best they can be. I am always greeted when I enter the server even though I haven't been a member for very long. People have even gifted me small items in a pinch and I have felt the urge to always repay them, not because I feel like I have to but because I want to. I also do my daily votes to support the server (honestly I could care less about the benefits that I get for voting. If I didn't think the server was worth it then I wouldn't bother voting). This has been one of the best survival servers I have come across in a very long time and I would love to continue being a part of it in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Sounds like you understand what you did wrong. Please make sure you take the time to read signs/rules at public warps in the future. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!
MissPotat

(04-06-2020, 09:54 AM)misspotatohead1 Wrote: Sounds like you understand what you did wrong. Please make sure you take the time to read signs/rules at public warps in the future. You have been unbanned. Welcome back to HomeTown!

Thank you, much appreciation Smile