Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Apeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): HomeTown MC

Minecraft name: EnderSeaTurtle

Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: lexsux

Why should you be unbanned: Because I was banned a year ago and just got unbanned I swore never to grief again and then I was banned whilst cutting a tree for no reason.

Why do you want to come back: HomeTown is the only reason I played Minecraft

Check my other post for the full story

Lex was the person who rebanned you, but there's no way to tell who it was originally. Do you remember why your original appeals were denied?

I think it might have been vilneas but I can't find my old post. I think it was denied was because i was getting impatient and asked my friends to ask administrators to look at my ban appeal. other than that i don't know

i dont have you on my logs as being banned by me, unless you used to go by a different name?
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

Okay Ender. The definition of grief is breaking anything that isn't yours.  That includes crops. If there are public farms, replanting is necessary or it'll be considered grief. In order to be unbanned, we need your word that you won't grief in the future and we would like you to go through tutorial again. Some rules have been redefined and ranks have changed. It'd be a good way for you to get reacquainted with HomeTown.

Also, if you get rebanned at any point, please don't have anyone bug admins. We get busy :p but we always get to the appeals.

(04-02-2016, 01:06 PM)Arayvek Wrote: Okay Ender. The definition of grief is breaking anything that isn't yours.  That includes crops. If there are public farms, replanting is necessary or it'll be considered grief. In order to be unbanned, we need your word that you won't grief in the future and we would like you to go through tutorial again. Some rules have been redefined and ranks have changed. It'd be a good way for you to get reacquainted with HomeTown.

Also, if you get rebanned at any point, please don't have anyone bug admins. We get busy :p but we always get to the appeals.

Thanks Arayvek, I promise I wont grief again or bug admins and I will go through the tutorial again if you want me to. I love home town and it would be a shame to loose playing it. Thanks for being so helpful.
Thanks again,
EnderSeaTurtle.

Welcome back to HomeTown

Thanks Alot Arayvek!!!!!!!