Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: isayyay

Reason for your ban: griefing

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: i have never griefed in my life hahahaha

Why do you want to come back: I've put so much time and effort into this server , invited 6 of my friends (only 2 are playing rn) to play together and build together during this lockdown period. Don't really want to waste all that effort and I believe the person who griefed was my nephew (he's 7) when he came over and played my laptop before my country implemented a no-visitation rules and whatnot. Really feel like it's a waste to be banned for something i would have never done and really wanna be back to play with my friends or we got to find another server together :/

Thanks for your time , looking forward to the response

hey there , i really want to be able to play with my friends again. Is it possible for a staff to review my case and get respond asap? thank you so much in advance

The area in question is this player's base here:

[Image: dZRUkrK.png]

You broke the carpet used to create the parking lot:

[Image: xrpLbxv.png]

153 pieces of carpet, to be exact, as well as ~300 other blocks in the area including sea lanterns, glowstone, stone bricks, etc.

[Image: U9rZBww.png]

455 block changes in total:

[Image: xIrI2yZ.png]

Your account is your responsibility. I suggest not allowing your little nephew to play on your account if you can't trust him not to grief someone's entire build and get you banned. Next time we won't accept that excuse.

You've been unbanned.