• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Top Voter
(06-30-2016, 12:57 PM)Salak Wrote: If I get top voter, can I just like keep my VIP2 ticket in a box and rent it out to people?

If I get top voter and I'm already VIP3, can I give my VIP2 ticket to someone else on the server?

no you just get $1250 instead

Me and my brother have to share votes, example I vote 2 times and he votes 2 times, is there any way to fix this? I'm just wondering, thanks!
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

(06-30-2016, 09:21 PM)HorseGirl7311 Wrote: Me and my brother have to share votes, example I vote 2 times and he votes 2 times, is there any way to fix this? I'm just wondering, thanks!

Could one of you vote on mobile data? that would solve the issue

(06-30-2016, 09:21 PM)HorseGirl7311 Wrote: Me and my brother have to share votes, example I vote 2 times and he votes 2 times, is there any way to fix this? I'm just wondering, thanks!

Your both using the same IP so that's why the voting sites don't allow it. I'm by no means an expert, but you could try using a VPN, just search google for a VPN browser of sorts, or click this > https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
- Once downloaded just paste the voting links into the www. and vote, worth a try if you both want to vote. Make sure to have your firewall/anti virus on too, as can never be too safe. I have downloaded tor many moons ago and everything seems fine for me.

Or, take turns per month, you vote a month, your brother votes a month.
IGN: Genocore

Ok thank you guys Smile
- HorseGirl7311 • Horse • Miss. Horse -
 - Owner of /warp horse_xp - New Spider Spawner -

Thorsassin wins again for June completing his three-peat

is there a prize for monthly most active player?
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

How much money does top voter get this month? Is it still $1250?

I changed my name in the middle of the month, but the website thinks that Salak and DrRadiant are two different people. Does the sum of my votes count as to how many votes I have for top voter? I took screenshots just a few minutes ago of my votes for each account just in case. The screenshots are http://m.imgur.com/iP6e2bi and http://m.imgur.com/tjhoP9A. You can check the website yourself until the end of the month and see that Salak has 64 votes while DrRadiant has 74. When you add them together, I end up with 138 votes, while Thorsassin has only 134. Yeah, Genocore did change his name, but that was just around yesterday. He came on to the server before he changed his name, and said he would stop voting for this month.

I would like to thank Thorsassin for the idea of setting alarms. It really helped a lot getting me so many votes so quickly.
-DrBot

To Whom May Concern,

Just wondering if this was still a thing for August?

If so as winner could we gift the Vip2 to a Friend on the server?

Thank you for your time

Heart BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

Top monthy voter is every month, I'm not sure about getting the VIP moved to another account it a thing though, worth looking into. Also congrats to the winner of this month!
- KatNip