Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
BAN APPEAL
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: NotSupremeMajor

Reason for your ban: I was banned for x-raying

Who banned you: Nuked

Why should you be unbanned: Me being unbanned is up to you, and I hope you find it in yourself to trust me again. I hope to regain this second chance at playing on this server with my friends. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back to this server to play with my long time friends. They had recently got back into Minecraft due to us being quarantined. I hope to prove to you that I can be trusted again. 

Hello!

So I assisted in handling your last appeal so I'll be hopping in on this one too. While your ban was meant to be permanent, I really feel like nearly three years is plenty of time to consider us even. I'll be unbanning you this time, but I'd like to make it clear that any further grave shenanigans, mischief, or rule breaking will result in a true permanent ban with no further appeals even being looked at. That's just a warning that needed to be given out of fairness and expectation, though I'm not concerned you'll be looking to cause trouble again. Welcome back to Hometown, a lot has changed since you've last been here, so feel free to reach out and ask questions in chat, on the forums, or in our discord!

As of the time of this post, you've been unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!