Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - X-Ray
Server you were banned on (smp.hometownmc.com) :Minecraft server

Minecraft name: NickelessNick99

Reason for your ban: x-ray

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: I regret cheating and this server is one of best I've played on

Why do you want to come back: I would like to play with my friends, it has a great community and this server is a lot of fun  Smile

It's been a long time since you've been banned, though we've since restarted our zero tolerance rule regarding x-raying due to how unfair it is to the other players on the server. Best of luck in finding a new server.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(05-01-2020, 10:36 PM)Star Wrote: It's been a long time since you've been banned, though we've since restarted our zero tolerance rule regarding x-raying due to how unfair it is to the other players on the server. Best of luck in finding a new server.

I don't cheat anymore and i really do enjoy playing your server without cheats, i'm very sorry and it will never happen again. also i haven't been playing for a while because i was banned and couldn't make an appeal cause i was for some reason banned on the forums. I do sincerely apologize for what i did, it was wrong to do and i can't find a server that is good as yours

P.S. I as well have a zero tolerance of cheating/hacking whatsoever

I truly appreciate the honesty and your willingness to come back, but this isn’t an instance we’ll be considering for an unban. I’m not sure what the ban on the forums was because I don’t see it, though maybe I missed something? Feel free to continue using the forums and/or discord if you would like.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(05-10-2020, 03:58 AM)Star Wrote: I truly appreciate the honesty and your willingness to come back, but this isn’t an instance we’ll be considering for an unban. I’m not sure what the ban on the forums was because I don’t see it, though maybe I missed something? Feel free to continue using the forums and/or discord if you would like.

is there more steps for unban? i was also young when i did the x-ray, I seriously know better now and cheating should never be an option

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)