Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban appeal.
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: jwg5555

Reason for your ban: X-Ray hacking.

Who banned you: TheOnlyKat

Why should you be unbanned: I was falsely banned from the server. I tried to join the server and it said i got banned for X-Ray hacking. I dont see how this is possible when im offline. 

Why do you want to come back: My friends play the server and i want to be able to play with them so it would be very appreciated to be unbanned as i haven't broken any of the server rules.
Thank you for taking your time to read this appeal. I hope everything gets sorted.
Many thanks 
-jwg5555

You X-Rayed before you logged off. If this isnt true explain the following:
How can you go from Y 8 to Y 2 and straight to another ore vein in 2 mins
[Image: NsToHLi.png]
[Image: 6mpq38O.png]
[Image: 3uJyAGq.png]

All you diamond mines were within a 5 minute span, all on different Y levels and in all different directions.
I believe you weren't falsely banned. All evidence here: https://imgur.com/a/i4PaF1w
- KatNip

(04-30-2020, 09:27 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You X-Rayed before you logged off. If this isnt true explain the following:
How can you go from Y 8 to Y 2 and straight to another ore vein in 2 mins
[Image: NsToHLi.png]
[Image: 6mpq38O.png]
[Image: 3uJyAGq.png]

All you diamond mines were within a 5 minute span, all on different Y levels and in all different directions.
I believe you weren't falsely banned.  All evidence here: https://imgur.com/a/i4PaF1w

This isn't even my mine.....

Sorry for wasting your time. My brother used worst on my account as hes really mean to me and trys to spoil my fun. I admit to my brother using hacks on the server. I would really appreciate it if I could be unbanned. I will ask my dad to change my Minecraft password so that my brother cant log onto it. Im really sorry for wasting your time. I hope I can get another chance. 
Many thanks
-jwg5555

Your account is still your responsibility. We have a zero tolerance policy about X-Ray. I am willing to give a small tempban if you agree to the following conditions and answer the following questions:
-You balance will be cleared and set to 0.
- All Cheated items will be deleted.
- You need to put more effort and more sentences in the last two ban appeal questions.
- Your ban will be reduced to 30 days.

Why should you make sure your account is only accessible to you?

Why is X-Raying wrong?

Why should you take responsibility for your own account?
- KatNip

I agree to the terms.

Why should you make sure your account is only accessible to you?
You should make it so no one has access to your account except from you. This is to stop anyone from using your account and causing damage on your account, as my case is a great example of what happened if your account is not secure.

Why is X-Raying wrong?
X ray is wrong on many levels, first of all it ruins the economy and also ruins the fun for other players that put time and effort into mining the legit way. It may make other players who mine legit angry and they might leave as a result of it.

Why should you take responsibility for your own account?
You should take responsibility for your own account as its under your name. No one else is responsible for it except you. My situation is a great example of how responsibility will fall back on you for a crime you haven't committed personally but someone else has using your account.

Kat has retired from our staff team, so I will be taking over your appeal for her.

Thank you for thorough answers, it seems you understand. Since your ban was over a year ago now, I will consider this time served.

You have been unbanned.