Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): http://www.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: glowkai

Reason for your ban: Taking Private Crops

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: I had let my sister play on my account for a few hours and since she didn't know the rules I'm assuming she broke a player's crops. Regardless, I'm very sorry for having taken anything from any player, as I understand that each person's property should never be stolen. I've definitely learned a lesson and will not make the same mistake again. Also, since I started playing on the server I have never broken the rules, and I will make sure this time is my last. 

Why do you want to come back: I really love this server! I've played on it since 2018, and it's genuinely the only reason I log onto Minecraft every day. I am also in the process of building a store and I really want to be able to open it and continue playing on the server throughout the year.

I was called in to a player's base that has "private" signs on all entrances. 3 x 64 lines of sugar cane had been harvested. The player had been waiting for the last of the crop to grow before harvesting to do another round of villager trading.

Checking your logs, I see consistent use of public farms to feed your shop. This base was the only issue I could find. I banned you to make sure this does not happen again.

Thank you for your honesty. You have been unbanned.
/Rowebot