Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hoemtownmc.com

Minecraft name: Mojo_Dojo_Man

Reason for your ban: Disrespect

Who banned you: IllogicalSong

Why should you be unbanned: I'm genuinely sorry about anything I said on the server that was seen as rude or disrespectful. I realize I was being extremely immature and wasn't thinking about how the other person could feel based on what I said. I definitely recognize what I said was wrong, and want to return to the server and be beneficial to it. I will definitely think before I speak, and make sure to follow all the rules. 

Why do you want to come back: I really miss playing on the server with everyone. I was in the process of building a really cool structure with some of my friends, and I want to be able to continue creating it and opening it with them. I think this is a very welcoming and fun server compared to a lot of different ones, and I've really missed being on it. 

You were not given the option to appeal. After a night of begging for things, and trolling, we have this.

[23:21:39] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Mojo_Dojo_Man >> ima leaving this bish
[23:21:44] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Mojo_Dojo_Man >> the rules r too strcit
[23:21:48] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Mojo_Dojo_Man >> strict
[23:21:58] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Mojo_Dojo_Man >> just speaking for all my homies who dont want to get banned
[23:22:14] [main/INFO]: [CHAT] [Guest] Mojo_Dojo_Man >> i was on here a year ago and mel was still a bitch lmaoo PEACE

Now. I really have difficulty believing you didn't understand what you were doing at the time, but your appeal is written well so I'm willing to give another chance, but if you're disrespectful and trolling again you will be banned for it.

You have been unbanned.

hello I'm wowzers101 and Iv'e been banned for a whole year on your server because apparently I commited theft WHEN I NEVER STOLE ANYTHING! I HAVE NOT COMEBACK TO THIS SERVER IN MONTHS AND I COME TO FIND OUT THAT IV'E BEEN BANNED FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT DO! Now if I did rob an individual please inform me because I do not know what happened. Let me know when I'm unbanned by emailing me please my email is orenji.notes@gmail.com

Thank you in advance. Smile

Wowsers please do not comment on an appeal that is not yours