• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grief
So after both I and the co-base member that I have were gone for a while. We were both coping with the new coronavirus situation. When I came back our base had been griefed. The map on the wall was gone as well as all of our cows except one. The colored sheep that we had were gone. The rabbits were gone. And the two mooshrooms we had were also gone. In my room of our base I had several armor stands with enchanted armor that are now gone. Can somebody please help get at least the map and my armor back?

All of the grief has been rolled back by RTY; next time you log in you should find that everything's back to normal
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(05-07-2020, 12:48 AM)Penguin Wrote: All of the grief has been rolled back by a staff member in-game, next time you log in you should find that everything's back to normal

Thanks for bringing the animals back. But, the map that was in the main room between the mine and where the water is on the left of it (the 3x3 space) is still empty and in the room next to it the armor stands in that room used to have enchanted armor I think. They are empty still. Did those armor stands have armor on them before or am I not remembering it correct because before today it has been a while since I was last on.

Hey! I checked the armor stands for any logs and it seems that they were empty at the time of the griefing. As I recall, they were removed by either you or the co-base member.

Oh, OK thanks for telling me this. I had been gone for a while and did not remember. Thanks for all of the help that all of you have done for us.

There was an incident at the base about an hour or two ago. Somebody took 3 wood wooden planks from the floor of my room. You don't need to replace them, but could you please tell whoever is griefing this base to stop. I don't want to sound needy but it really does concern me.

:thumbsup: