• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xray Ban Appeal
This is the second post I've made here is the first if you wanna see that,
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=5363

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The server I was banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

My Minecraft name: NameSakeJake

Reason for your ban: Xray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned:  to be honest I've never really gotten off on a good start with the server. I got banned the day I joined and regret what I did ever since. Back then for me wasn't a good time and it wasn't in a good state. My friend recommended me the server a long time ago and said we should play together. This was back when I first got Minecraft mainly to play on the server with my friend. I was new to the game and extremely overwhelmed. Back then I didn't have the time or dedication and self-discipline to do anything. I have learned from my mistakes and won't do it again. After I got banned I was in a panic and did not know what to do so I got scared and copied someone's Ban appeal. These things just added up to make matters worse. From then I improved my self and am capable of doing things the right way.

Why do you want to come back:  I want to come back to be able to add to the server. After I was banned I never really got the chance to play with my friend on there either. Ever since then I felt bad and felt like I let them down. I've met more people who played on the server and from what it sounds like they've had an incredible time on there.  Like I said before I just want a second chance to be able to be with my friends and add to the server. I'm okay with whatever happens next but I was in the wrong for doing everything I did before. I hope you'll consider this after everything I've done.

Thanks
Jake

It's been a little while since you've been banned, though we've since restarted our zero tolerance policy regarding x-ray due to how unfair it is to the other players on the server. Best of luck in finding a new server.

Thank you for replying!
I can understand why it would be unfair for other players on the server. I'm completely okay with this decision, but it does upset me since I mainly spent the $30 buying Minecraft to be able to play in the server. 

Best of luck to the server!