• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Look.
Read the Chat. Look at Shovelhead's chat messages. I feel offended.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers 

Maximus, although it may have not seemed like it, and it may not be appropriate, but Shovel was trying to make a joke about the nuggets. If he stole any it would actually be a totally different issue, however you just started asking and even so the rules of HG state that others may not steal drops so there isn't anything to worry about.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(05-27-2020, 02:51 AM)Maximus_Tom Wrote: Read the Chat. Look at Shovelhead's chat messages. I feel offended.

I also feel offended that you have no concept of a joke. 1. I know better then to steal from anyone and I read signs that other players have put forth. I also had to add signs since you was reinstated back to the server to both my shops since I didnt know you was back and you purchased again from me. Wish this didnt have to be my first post but oh well.

Question 
What does this have to do with my Re-Selling scandal?

(05-27-2020, 05:06 AM)Shovelhead Wrote:
(05-27-2020, 02:51 AM)Maximus_Tom Wrote: Read the Chat. Look at Shovelhead's chat messages. I feel offended.

I also feel offended that you have no concept of a joke. 1. I know better then to steal from anyone and I read signs that other players have put forth. I also had to add signs since you was reinstated back to the server to both my shops since I didnt know you was back and you purchased again from me. Wish this didnt have to be my first post but oh well.

Both of your shops?

(05-27-2020, 06:04 AM)Maximus_Tom Wrote: What does this have to do with my Re-Selling scandal?

(05-27-2020, 05:06 AM)Shovelhead Wrote:

Both of your shops?

When did you put the signs up at Bookmart? They weren't there yesterday.
I  Heart  Los Angeles Dodgers 

83.50hrs ago. so yes it was there and proves that you dont read signs as I stated.
 I will not reply anymore to this thread.

Locking thread, nothing was stolen so no harm done