• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SPRING SANTA! (aka social-distancing-santa)
since a bunch of yall are stuck at home due to covid-19 i thought id hand this out to ya. ill be hosting a spring santa gift exchange !

(self isolating santa... social distancing santa... stay 6 ft apart santa....)

the event goes as follows: if you want to enter, submit your FULL username ( no nicknames! ) in a reply below this post. your name will then be entered into a pool, and on the 24th of april (give or take) i will close this thread and churn these names through a random generator. you will be given a name, and you must prepare a gift for that user. when the warp is open (/warp springsanta) find the chest with THEIR username ( not yours !!) and put their gift in the chest. 

voila ! you're done.

you MUST put a gift in your persons chest by the morning of the 7th of may (again, give or take! official dates will be decided closer to the event). if i log on that night and their chest is empty, your gift is taken away and will be given to them instead. 

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE SOME RULES!!!

while i will not set a harsh limit, please try and be generous with your gifts. it's really hard going around seeing people give shulkers or chests full of very valuable items and then get 1-2 lower valued items in return. if you are going to sign up, please put in the effort!! make it big !! make it grand idfc!!! please consider a minimum of 7-9 different types of items (and not something like 7-9 different types of stones lmao. go out of the box please)

people were a lot better with doing that last time around, so thank you ! please keep up the effort.

other than that! have fun and be creative homies
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

I'm game!

EMC_
Professional Land Remover

Belgnbor here, I am in, love this.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Ardenmorsolias
[Image: xBZySNt.png]

I'm in!
vshley

Illogicalsong Smile