• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal for taring down my house.
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown server

Minecraft name: soulplanet96207

Reason for your ban: taling down the houise that was mine because i was moving.

Who banned you: penguin

Why should you be unbanned: ok this is what happened and the truth. if knowone belives me do a rollback. about a week ago I bought this house for 1k. then I have to move out. I was living in startertown. that is mr mellos town. yesterday my stuff got taken from my house. everything inside it. I freaked out and asked mello on discord. he said i had to move and my house wasnt refunded. he has my stuff and said he will give it back to me in a week. I also have the contract to my house but it is in all my stuff that mello has so i have to wait a week to get it back. I was mad so I told him that my restrunt and store was being pcked up to so i packed it up. after all of that i packed up my house. I even told illogicalsong that so he knew so he wouldnt ban me for taking down my house. he said ok. know im banned and sad again. 
Why do you want to come back: I want to go and live in my new town. with jurassic and owner galaxy(starstrike). also I need to do my job as colecting resouces. the third thing or reason why is that I am in quartene and have nothing to do. I get bored sometimes and play minecraft. this is pretty much all I play on and would like to play more here on this fun nice server. if you unban me I will never go on startertown again so everyone there is not bothered by me ever again. ok. im still iratated but I know that it is my propety do the rollback and you wiull see. if you rollback to about 5-28-20 you will see that i was living there. Sad Sad Sad

soulplanet96207

My apologies for all of this, you were banned due to misinformation. As of this message you have been unbanned.

You will find all of the stuff that you lost in some barrels at warp reclaim.

Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to hometown!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

(06-02-2020, 01:45 AM)Penguin Wrote: My apologies for all of this, you were banned due to misinformation. As of this message you have been unbanned.

You will find all of the stuff that you lost in some barrels at warp reclaim.

Thank you for your patience, and welcome back to hometown!

thank you so much penguin!!!