• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bit_of_Ivory Introduction
Hello! I've been familiar with this server for a while, but I've only really been active just recently due to the pandemic and the increase in time on my hands. I used to play on this server back in 2014-2015 on my old account, BelovedRipper (which I've since lost) and I decided a few weeks ago that I would finally officially return after so many years. 

Over the past year, I've occasionally visited the server but I took a while to get back into it just due to schooling, conflicting interests, etc. At that point in time, I felt as though the server had significantly changed since the old, old server that I played on when I was younger, but now that I've made the effort to explore it a bit more, I've found that it hasn't really changed all that much, and I just need to be more extroverted like when I was 9 or 10 haha.

I've moved into a town that reminds me a bit of what I used to live in on the older server, and I'm excited to meet some new friends and possibly old ones as I start playing more often! Thanks for having me!

i was inactive for a long time as well, so i know how it feels to not know anyone or anything, but once you get comfortable again i'm sure you'll enjoy it just as much as you did back then :)

welcome back to the server and forums!

Glad to have you back playing hometown. It does change a bit but still lots of great players, willing to help.
[img][Image: MzzZfHb.jpg?2][/img]

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

I think I remember seeing your old IGN but never spoke to you. Regardless, welcome back!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

Welcome back to HT!
- KatNip