• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal - Crop Theft
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: SumGaeDude

Reason for your ban: Crop theft

Who banned you: melanie
beedot
Why should you be unbanned: I regret stealing crops, I'll repay however I can. I really like the server, and I've built a big town and stuff. and I'd really like it back.

Why do you want to come back: I've built a big town with shops and stuff, one of our friends who built it with us is no longer with us today and I haven't been on the server for 5+ months.

i also have a giant wheat and various other crop farm if you want all of that. it should be full grown by now.

First let me start by apologizing for such a late reply, i've been away for my health.

Now, let's jump right in shall we. You mention a large personal wheat farm that should make up for what you stole.
I'm just a bit confused, if you have a large personal wheat farm, then why steal 430 wheat from this player?

[Image: TUXHppJ.png]

[Image: q4XnZyh.png]

Regardless, there are more than one public farms on this server that players may harvest from. The owner of this farm in question reported that you did not have permission to take this wheat. Please do not touch anything that does not belong to you that you do not have permission to be touching. Instead you may use the public access farms if you would like, such as /warp farm

You have been unbanned.

(06-28-2020, 01:40 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: First let me start by apologizing for such a late reply, i've been away for my health.

Now, let's jump right in shall we. You mention a large personal wheat farm that should make up for what you stole.
I'm just a bit confused, if you have a large personal wheat farm, then why steal 430 wheat from this player?

[Image: TUXHppJ.png]

[Image: q4XnZyh.png]

Regardless, there are more than one public farms on this server that players may harvest from. The owner of this farm in question reported that you did not have permission to take this wheat. Please do not touch anything that does not belong to you that you do not have permission to be touching. Instead you may use the public access farms if you would like, such as /warp farm

You have been unbanned.
yes i am very sorry, we do have enough crops to replaced the incident, i am glad that you are feeling better, i can give you the farm co-ords so you can take them.