• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ban Appeal
Dear admins of Hometown,

I have apparently stolen some iron blocks in your server. I am sorry and did not mean to steal. The person who reported me can have all of the iron blocks that I took. I did not mean to steal them. To the person who I stole from, I am sorry I did a wrong and it needs to be made right. I did not mean to do anything bad. If you wish I would happily give all of my iron back to you. To the admins, I do not want to say that I am not guilty, I am, but I do want to say that I am sorry for doing all of this. I only wish to know how long I gave been banned. I do not wish to have my punishment shortened. I only wish to know for how long I am banned.

Sincerely,
That1Pyro

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: That1Pyro

Reason for your ban: Theft of iron blocks.

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: I will return the stolen blocks and not steal from anyone else again. I did not mean to do anything wrong.

Why do you want to come back: I want to play Minecraft with my friends because I don’t like playing alone. I miss them and like playing with them because Minecraft is no fun alone. I love this place and the base we made. The community is great and the staff are good.

Before we continue I need you to answer some questions

What is considered griefing on our server? (Rulebook is here if you need help)

Why is grief not allowed and not fair?

Are you allowed to take unclaimed items?

What have you learned from this?

(06-11-2020, 03:51 AM)illogicalsong Wrote: Before we continue I need you to answer some questions

What is considered griefing on our server? (Rulebook is here if you need help): Griefing is when a player modifies a different player’s property on the server without the permission of the owning player.

Why is grief not allowed and not fair?: Grief is not allowed because it would destroy builds that players worked very hard on. It would not be fair because a player who had just started could go to any base and take the resources for themselves, ruining the base.

Are you allowed to take unclaimed items?: No

What have you learned from this?: I was being selfish and did not think things through when I took the iron blocks. I had forgotten the rules and this is my punishment. I am sorry, that is all that I can say. I will properly restrict myself from now on and follow the rules.

Thank you for your responses, upon your return you will have to give 32 iron blocks to me or another available staff member

You have been unbanned

Welcome back to hometown!

Thank you for giving me a second chance. Will you know when I come back so that I can give you the 32 iron blocks?