• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30k+ ig money for vip2?
hey!! so i was wondering if anybody would be able to buy my friend, fbj403, vip2? we've raised about 30k of in game money and we were wondering if anybody would be willing to trade it for vip2! if you want more in game money just ask and we can gather it in a few days or so,,, depending on how much you would want for it Big Grin. we're working on a big project rn and it'd be so much easier if they had fly as well uwu

Go to /warp pier1 and then buy a book and follow the instructions there

-Syd

Currently Shovelheads pier1 vip shop thing is closed so you won't be able to buy vip there. I recommend always asking in chat and maybe eventually you'll find a person? definitely fish around discord as well.
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

(06-20-2020, 02:53 PM)Cil Wrote: Currently Shovelheads pier1 vip shop thing is closed so you won't be able to buy vip there. I recommend always asking in chat and maybe eventually you'll find a person? definitely fish around discord as well.

what channels should i ask in on the discord?? i dont want to do it in the wrong one lol

probably #general or #services, #help-wanted might (?) be fine too but not sure on that one

Maybe people will be nice in chat and gift vip to u that’s how I got my vip2
[Image: attachment.php?aid=658]