• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chlo Re-introduction/Life Update
Hi guys!

It's been a while! I just wanted to pop back on here and let y'all know that I'm not dead & talk about how much this server has been a part of my life.

I started playing on HomeTown the summer before I started 7th grade (I was 11). It was so nice to be welcomed into such a caring community! I will never forget the kindness of the people I met when I first arrived. I remember talking my mom into buying VIP3 back then, lmao. I kept playing pretty consistently until high school got to be too hectic. I joined like 5 extracurriculars by the time it was all said and done. I've been popping in every so often since then, but I wish I had more time to stay connected, because this community of people is amazing.

I just graduated high school and I was accepted into the music program at a local university. It's so weird to think that when y'all met me, I wasn't even a choir kid yet, lol. I'm so excited for my future in college (if the world returns to normal in the next 4 years... fingers crossed) and I'm very glad that I got to share part of my life with you guys all those years ago.

Here's to making more memories and (hopefully) visiting more often. (:

Thank you guys!!
i am once again asking for your financial support

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

oh damn, welcome back!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

It's nice to see you again, can't wait to hopefully play with you more Smile welcome back to hometown
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

Welcome back to HomeTown !!!! <3
- KatNip

Nice to see how much you have grown :')
Welcome back!
Uri

welcome back to hometown and the forums!

CHLO HELLO WB
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!