Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal-OGAXEBTW
Sad 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):  SMP

Minecraft name: OGAXEBTW

Reason for your ban: Taking A beacon from resources warp/grief 

Who banned you:  Melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I thought since it was in the resources place I could take it

Why do you want to come back: The server has been so fun to play on and all the people there are very nice.

Please note the signs here that are directly in front of you when you /warp res

[Image: v3prT9F.png]

"Grief rules still apply here, don't take beacons"

I'm not sure how you misunderstood this very clear, direct reminder of our rules.

(07-06-2020, 01:01 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Please note the signs here that are directly in front of you when you /warp res

[Image: v3prT9F.png]

"Grief rules still apply here, don't take beacons"

I'm not sure how you misunderstood this very clear, direct reminder of our rules.

I went through all the tutorials and everything and I had to look at so many signs I just didn't want to read anymore.

Well, as I've said, these signs were simply a reminder of our rules, which you had already seen once before in the tutorial you went through upon joining the server.

Nothing that is player-made is allowed to be touched or taken without permission, and I'm not sure how you thought a 10x11 emerald block beacon base and 6 beacons was a natural resource in Minecraft that was free to take.

In any case, it would be in your best interest to continue to read any signs you come across, to make sure you aren't breaking any more rules and getting yourself banned again in the future.

Upon your return you must hand over everything you have taken to a staff member.

You have been unbanned.