• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ban Appeal - Animal grief
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on the SMP

Minecraft name: Lasko3BladeFan

Reason for your ban: I was banned for animal griefing a farm where I don't think I was allowed to be in I killed a lot of cows and took there beef. But I did leave two cows in each stall. (Ik that doesn't alleviate any of the guilt I just thought that ,that should be considered).

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: I don't know if I should be unbanned because I did do it, but I think I've learned my lesson and I worked really hard on that server.

Why do you want to come back: The main reason again is because I've worked hard on my builds with my friends and the community is really good. And I wish to come back and redeem myself and continue to play and be involved in the community.

I completely understand if you decide against unbanning me but I would be very happy if you do.     -Lasko

Please keep in mind that animals that belong to a player, that are fenced in or part of a farm, should not be killed without permission; this is considered grief. In cow farms there are designated cows for breeding and not for killing, so please read all signs at public farms before use.

You have been unbanned.

(07-06-2020, 12:54 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: Please keep in mind that animals that belong to a player, that are fenced in or part of a farm, should not be killed without permission; this is considered grief. In cow farms there are designated cows for breeding and not for killing, so please read all signs at public farms before use.

You have been unbanned.

Thank you, I really do appreciate it. It won't happen again I promise and I am genuinely thankful.