• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A WAY Overdue Welcome.
Howdy everybody,
Just wanted to kinda introduce myself since I've been around for a while but never did. (I just bought VIP 2 so I at least wanted to get more active in the community)

I'm Fighter, as said I've been around on the server for a hot minute, and I've poked around the forums for a while too 
(including an embarrassing ban appeal  :/ )

Anyways...
I was around in like late 2018, and I had my own little airport called FlatSpin. Not sure if anybody remembers tbh.
But I've been on and off recently, beginning the building of FoxVille with a now-former IRL friend of mine that I recently severed ties with (that's a whole different boat that would take days to get into).

But yeah, basically I regret not getting closer with y'all sooner, but I'm gonna stick around now and try in my free time to chill out with everybody. Once my new airbase/seaplane dock is done I'll be sure to yet everyone know!
-Fighter

welcome back to the server and forums! looking forward to seeing you around :)

Welcome Smile !
- KatNip

Welcome!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

Hiya! Its good to see you around here Smile
8/15/2015
7/29/2019
5/3/2022
2/14/2023

I actually even went back and looked at your ban appeal, and I can honestly say that's not something to be worried about lmao- unless you hit a point of being brought up for years to come for the level of bullshittery on the thread then it's truly just water under the bridge!

That being said, a warm welcome to Hometown!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!