Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ban appeal - broken stuff
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: _The_Fallen_1_

Reason for your ban: breaking armour statues

Who banned you: I can't check right now

Why should you be unbanned: I was going to tell someone, but I couldn't place stuff back.

Why do you want to come back: I feel like this server has a really good community, and I don't want to ruin anything, but I am so sorry and it won't happen again. I also have made a lot of progress in joining the community, and I don't want to have to be banned when I'm trying to play regularly and help people. so sorry, and it won't happen again.

Please use the proper appeal format found here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(07-15-2020, 09:17 AM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Please use the proper appeal format found here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3.

ok, i fixed it. thanks for telling me!

Hi. I'm one of the owners at Meliron (the iron farm where you broke things) and I'm the one who banned you. You didn't just take things off of my armor stands, you also broke most of the artmaps that I had at the warp. I'll let you back on to the server, but you're banned from Meliron and any of my warps. Remember, we'll be watching. o_o

(07-16-2020, 11:54 PM)DoxNotch Wrote: Hi. I'm one of the owners at Meliron (the iron farm where you broke things) and I'm the one who banned you. You didn't just take things off of my armor stands, you also broke most of the artmaps that I had at the warp. I'll let you back on to the server, but you're banned from Meliron and any of my warps. Remember, we'll be watching. o_o

ok! thanks so much for letting me back on. I will respect you're wishes and I won't use any of your iron anymore. may I have a list of your warps, or is it just meliron? thanks!