Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com 

Minecraft name: RiverOfTheValley
Reason for your ban: stealing blocks from warp ranks, and griefing

Who banned you: Dar
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't mean to hurt anyone on the server (including the owner and workers). I will put everything I stole back in its place if needed. The blocks I stole from warp ranks unfortunately can not be replaced because I made Armour and tools but I will burn the set of Armour and tools. I hadn't realized until I after griefed that people had actually spent time on these builds, and I had stupidly destroyed what they built.  

Why I want to come back: I love Minecraft, and this is one of my favorite servers and I would hate to not be able to play it cause I messed up. I would also lose my sanity because, of Covid-19. I also had so much progress in the game, I hope you understand. Heart

Good afternoon,

Stealing is strictly prohibited on Hometown, I believe you when you apologize and I appreciate you admitting to your mistakes. 
All of the items that you stole should be returned to a staff member as soon as you log back online, otherwise it could result in you being banned again. 

You have been unbanned, welcome back.
[Image: image0.jpg]

(07-16-2020, 03:09 AM)Darillium Wrote: Good afternoon,

Stealing is strictly prohibited on Hometown, I believe you when you apologize and I appreciate you admitting to your mistakes. 
All of the items that you stole should be returned to a staff member as soon as you log back online, otherwise it could result in you being banned again. 

You have been unbanned, welcome back.

Thank You So Much Heart