Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
Ban Appeal -Grief
Heart 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown

Minecraft name: NatsPlays

Reason for your ban: Grieving

Who banned you: Ender

Why should you be unbanned: First of all i would like to say that i am oh so deeply sorry for what i did. It was wrong and i shouldn't have done it. I also tried to Breed the Villagers since i felt bad for what my friend and i have done (this was right after) but failed miserably and later forgot about the village. I did this when i was fairly new to the sever and did not take the the grieving rule as seriously as i should have. I can assure you i totally respect the rules and i will NEVER break one of these rules again. I will be sure to reread rules and do anything i have to, to show that i am veryy veryy sorry to the person i grieved and to the staff member that had to deal with it. I know that there are no good excuses for my actions but i hope you will consider unbanning me, i also understand i deserve to be disciplined for my actions.

Why do you want to come back: I would love to be able to come back since i have made so many good friends and this sever is the best survival semi-vanilla Minecraft server i have ever joined! 
This is also where i play with my best friend and brother (IRL) since COVID-19 has had us all separated. I also have a block shop in progress and other thing i have worked and am working on! 

This is an amazing server, the best one i have been on so i really hope you can consider unbanning me. Thank you for taking the time to read my Appeal!

Hi there,

Thank you for being honest about your actions. Please don't let this happen again; you'll be unbanned shortly.

Welcome back to HomeTown!
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]

(07-31-2020, 07:22 PM)Ender_Muncher Wrote: Hi there,

Thank you for being honest about your actions. Please don't let this happen again; you'll be unbanned shortly.

Welcome back to HomeTown!

Thank you so much for the second chance! i will be sure not to do it again!