Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban appeal (ban is like 1 year old)
Code:
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: shadowmylife

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Guy (am not kidding go look)

Why should you be unbanned: Heres why: Am looking for survival servers to play, found this, and forgot am perm banned. And my ban is 1 YEAR OLD

Why do you want to come back: Am sorry for theft, I thought it was my lucky day finding some good items. And I want to build and just. Play minecraft on multiplayer. So am deeply sorry.

Alright, so here's the deal, I will go ahead and unban you, but please make sure to read the rules when you join, future bans won't get so easy an appeal. Just make sure to follow the rules we'll be good :3

Welcome back to Hometown!

-Side note, since you've been gone we've had a server reset, builds that existed beforehand no longer exist on the server, so you will be starting fresh.
Discord: Guy#1507 

(07-26-2020, 05:16 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Alright, so here's the deal, I will go ahead and unban you, but please make sure to read the rules when you join, future bans won't get so easy an appeal. Just make sure to follow the rules we'll be good :3

Welcome back to Hometown!

-Side note, since you've been gone we've had a server reset, builds that existed beforehand no longer exist on the server, so you will be starting fresh.

Tysm!