Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTown SMP

Minecraft name: aftert

Reason for your ban: X-ray

Who banned you: Illogical/Belgnor

Why should you be unbanned: I majorly regret what I done. I’m very sorry for what I did. I know it was dumb and I will never ever do it again. I don’t know why I did it but I done it anyway. I also have a friend that is on this server that I join sometimes. I also know it’s unfair to other players because it take no X-ray to get say 64  diamonds with very powerful pickaxe and max fortune maybe an hour or more. With X-ray to get 64 diamonds with same powerful pickaxe and max fortune maybe 10-20 mins. The person using X-ray would be able to sell there goods without having to do much but world have to deal with something even worse, Ban. But the person who played fair would have to do more but they would feel better for playing fair and not get banned. Thus affecting the server economy.

Why do you want to come back: I like the community on the server. I like Minecraft and this server is the best server I know. The builds on the server and very cool and I like them. If I get unbanned I will study every single rule again and follow them like I’m supposed to. 

Aftert

You're experienced rank, you have been here long enough to know that x-ray is something we take seriously and is a permanent, no appeal, ban. 

Sorry dude, best of luck finding a new server

server i was banned on; smp

Minecraft name; Retrofob

Reason for ban; Mass non-replant at a public fa m

Banned by Illogical

Why I should be unbanned; I did not know it was a rule to replant I promise to replant anytime I use the pub farm.

Why I want to come back; All my friends play on the smp and i just wanted food and I'll make sure to replant. This is one of my only servers I play on and I really enjoy it.

(08-20-2020, 01:37 AM)Retrofob Wrote: server i was banned on; smp

Minecraft name; Retrofob

Reason for ban; Mass non-replant at a public fa m

Banned by Illogical

Why I should be unbanned; I did not know it was a rule to replant I promise to replant anytime I use the pub farm.

Why I want to come back; All my friends play on the smp and i just wanted food and I'll make sure to replant. This is one of my only servers I play on and I really enjoy it.

Please create your own thread to post your ban appeal.
[Image: oE7TFS5.jpg]