Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
random ban?
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: _The_Fallen_1_

Reason for your ban: 'beacon grief'

Who banned you: idk

Why should you be unbanned: idk why I got banned, I haven't logged on in a week. I started school and it's really tiring, so I haven't had time to play at all, and then when I got time, I see I got banned for no reason. maybe I got hacked? I'm unsure. I know I got banned before, and I didn't want to get banned again.

Why do you want to come back: I'm working on a cool build, and the server is really great compared to other towny servers, and I would NEVER want to leave. thanks!

can someone please answer to me, and reply?

you griefed the underside of an emerald beacon in the resource world
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(08-21-2020, 07:14 AM)derpedo Wrote: you griefed the underside of an emerald beacon in the resource world

I wasn't on that entire week before I got banned.

(08-22-2020, 04:13 AM)_The_Fallen_1_ Wrote:
(08-21-2020, 07:14 AM)derpedo Wrote: you griefed the underside of an emerald beacon in the resource world

I wasn't on that entire week before I got banned.

I can return anything that I 'griefed' if I'm allowed back on.

I banned you the night the beacon got griefed. Is there anyone that has access to your account ? If not you might want to change your password. I will unban you but if you are being honest you may want to check your account security.
[Image: g2NnfopJTvWZE_YwIlgVCA.png]

(08-27-2020, 04:08 AM)derpedo Wrote: I banned you the night the beacon got griefed. Is there anyone that has access to your account ? If not you might want to change your password. I will unban you but if you are being honest you may want to check your account security.

my little brother MIGHT know the password, so I will definitely change it. also, should I give back the emeralds to an admin, or should I place them back myself? thanks!