• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attempt to rejoin server
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: Braccus

Reason for your ban: Disagreement with former admin 4 yrs ago

Who banned you: Kiro (Keero)

Why should you be unbanned: 4 yrs ago

Why do you want to come back: Trying again

Alright so here's the deal, after discussing your ban with Kiro and checking your previous appeal, it seems that you had a habit of acting like a jerk at the time and pushing controversial topics. This fits my memories as well. As you've said though, it's been four years. As such I'd be open to possibly allowing you back. 

With that said, as the appeal currently stands, without any revision it's a wholehearted no from me, as it lacks any effort whatsoever and you still fail to own up to your actions that led to your ban in the first place. 

Keep in mind, continuing to chalk this all up to a disagreement with a single staff member won't fly with me. I'm aware of the circumstances around your previous ban. Multiple staff were consulted, and all agreed it was high time for you to face consequences for your behavior. You were given the option to revise your appeal back then, even after copping an attitude with two admins and the guardian who banned you, and failed to do so. Give me a bit more in your appeal, revise your ban reason to something more accurate, tell me why you want to come back, why I should consider your appeal, etc. and I will consider unbanning you.
Discord: Guy#1507 

Funny how most of the short ones get unbanned or considered, but long ones don't, I think it's mainly because people Usually lie in long ones.

Do not comment on other people's ban appeals that are not your own.