• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown

Minecraft name: TheBackspace125 (I use my brother's account)

Reason for your ban: Full on lag machine. Lying to staff about what you were building.

Who banned you: Illogical

Why should you be unbanned: Before I begin I want to say I deeply apologize for the actions I have committed. They were very wrong and stupid and I shouldn't have done that. I've been playing on this server for a month or so and with all seriousness I did not know rules applied at /warp creative. I'm being honest here. After I built it, I destroyed it then that's when I got called down by Illogical. I'm very sorry for breaking the rules and I swear I will never break them again. For sure I will reread the rules and understand what I have to do to not break them again. I really have no good excuse on what I have done. I really don't. I really hope you consider unbanning me. There is always a consequence for every bad thing that happens and I understand that I deserved to be restrained for what I have done. 

Why do you want to come back: This is my most beloved Minecraft server I ever played on. This server means a lot to me. This is where it all started. This is where I met my best friend and I play with her almost everyday. I have most of my builds on here and I always have a blast every time I play! Building is one of my all time favorite things to do here and I love showing my best friend my creations. I can never see her in person yet so playing with her is the next best thing. She means a lot to me.

Anyways, this is one of the most spectacular servers I have ever been on and I really hope you guys consider unbanning me. Thank you for reading my appeal and I hope you have a great day!

Ok, so, the thing here is, you claimed to just be messing around with redstone which, when I teleported was halfway believable because you had already removed all these armor stands and it was only pistons. 

However I went to go back and check again what it was exactly you had built so that I could let the staff team know to keep an eye on you and realize that you had built this with armor stands on it. 

[Image: KE0xbLv.png]

That's a full on lag machine, a known way to lag a server. That's not messing with redstone, that's not original. Even without the redstone rules it should be common sense to not build a lag machine and that is a rule aside from the redstone rules.

When confronted about it you claimed you were just messing around with stuff, I gave you the benefit of the doubt that you didn't know what a lag machine was. Upon seeing this I retracted that. Don't make lag machines that's not a smart decision and don't lie to staff.

I've changed your ban to a week tempban, in the meantime I would suggest re-familiarizing yourself with our rules here

Thank you so much! It means a lot to have a second chance. I am for sure going to re-familiarize with the rules.

So in the time between your appeal being accepted and now, we found some grief of yours.

[Image: 2h2YHi2.png]

[Image: XpLLBhf.png]

You stole over 1300 items and messed with over 400 blocks in this area. 

Because your ban is almost up I have decided not to re-ban you for this. However your balance and items are going to be reset, as you stole tons of rare items.