• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Smile 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: fire_warrior12

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: illogicalzero

Why should you be unbanned: 

I wasn’t using an x-ray client, I just use Optifine and shaders that allow me to see without placing torches, as the light comes from the torch just being in my hand. I like to mine in random directions when looking for diamonds, due to them not spawning within a certain proximity of each other, so I change directions after I find some to maximise my chances of getting more as they tend to only spawn 1 vein per chunk. I can understand that my method of mining can seem like someone x-raying, however I can provide screenshots of my Minecraft system folders which will show no evidence of it being there. As for when I was jailed, I’m new and didn’t know what to do. All I was told is that I had been jailed for x-raying and didn’t know how to respond so I left. I just wish I had been prompted to defend myself in that moment, as social situations are extremely difficult for me, as I have Autism Spectrum Disorder, type 2 class 2. If I am given a chance to return to the server, I will continue to follow the rules, as I just want to keep playing with my friends.

Why do you want to come back: 

I really enjoy Minecraft and playing with my friends. I don’t get to do a lot with them and they’re really my only friends, so if I cant play with them then I’ll be alone again,

Ive attached some screenshots of my resource texture pack, shaders folders and recycle bin to prove I dont have x-ray

If their is anything else that you want to see then just ask  Smile , I just want to come back to the sever and playing with my friends 

I'm going to have another staff member look at your mines for a second opinion. I'll get back to you after that, thank you for your patience. I need to go to sleep so it will likely be a few more hours before I can get a response to you

Alrighty.

First things first, I did have another staff member check as well, and not only one other, 3 other staff members checked your mines and also agree that this was x-ray.

Secondly, I'm sorry but your screenshots of your folders can't/don't prove anything. I can replicate that with xray installed super easily, folders are not evidence.

Now. Onto evidence why you were xraying and not just mining randomly.

This mine starts off immediately going from the wall into ores- pretty common, wouldn't ban for that, clearly, happens all the time.

[Image: FAleFjU.png]

After you get down to level 10 you immediately turn to hit redstone dead on, and then turn again to hit diamonds dead on, and then go and turn around to hit diamonds again. You hit more ores on your way.

[Image: FQMQPZL.png]

Then you go to this bunch of ores, then step up to this diamond vein, turn to a coal vein, turn to another diamond vein

[Image: HW3PPqq.jpg]

straight to a large ore pocket again, up and turn to a diamond vein, turn to another diamond vein, and then step up and turn to another.

[Image: 7nH6grH.jpg]

'Random mining' and 'changing directions' does not jump from ore to ore. You mined over 250 ores in 15 mins. There's certainly a level of random chance but you have crossed that level. Other staff are in agreement with me. Appeal denied. Find a new server.

Why Do I enjoy Reading These? Maybe because it is so funny how much some people can lie.

Do not comment on other people's ban appeals that are not your own.