• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Alrighty.

First things first, I did have another staff member check as well, and not only one other, 3 other staff members checked your mines and also agree that this was x-ray.

Secondly, I'm sorry but your screenshots of your folders can't/don't prove anything. I can replicate that with xray installed super easily, folders are not evidence.

Now. Onto evidence why you were xraying and not just mining randomly.

This mine starts off immediately going from the wall into ores- pretty common, wouldn't ban for that, clearly, happens all the time.

[Image: FAleFjU.png]

After you get down to level 10 you immediately turn to hit redstone dead on, and then turn again to hit diamonds dead on, and then go and turn around to hit diamonds again. You hit more ores on your way.

[Image: FQMQPZL.png]

Then you go to this bunch of ores, then step up to this diamond vein, turn to a coal vein, turn to another diamond vein

[Image: HW3PPqq.jpg]

straight to a large ore pocket again, up and turn to a diamond vein, turn to another diamond vein, and then step up and turn to another.

[Image: 7nH6grH.jpg]

'Random mining' and 'changing directions' does not jump from ore to ore. You mined over 250 ores in 15 mins. There's certainly a level of random chance but you have crossed that level. Other staff are in agreement with me. Appeal denied. Find a new server.

Messages In This Thread
Ban Appeal - by fire_warrior12 - 09-04-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-04-2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-04-2020, 10:34 PM
RE: Ban Appeal - by vandad - 09-08-2020, 09:30 AM
RE: Ban Appeal - by illogicalsong - 09-08-2020, 10:57 AM