Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): hometown
Minecraft name: stocky45

Reason for your ban: using xray

Who banned you: melaniebeedot

Why should you be unbanned: i did not use x ray when i was mining i have xray in a different personal world and i used that as a method to see where diamonds usually are and i just went in the general patterns of where diamonds can be 

Why do you want to come back: because me and some friends really like this server and we all play together we are also working on a big project that we would like to finish and also i will let anyone take anything they want back ie: diamonds netherite armour tools etc. and i will not use my knowledge of mining for diamonds like this again i will just use a strip mine

If you take a look at your ban message you'll notice it says ZTP which means we have a Zero Tolerance Policy for x-ray, as well as No Appeal. But sure, I'll humor you.

Lets take a look at your mines shall we?

[Image: sV4cUyE.png]

Alright, now explain to me your "methods" that include zigzagging perfectly to diamonds, including y-level changes only and exactly where the diamonds are at?

my methods are thinking what level some diamonds are at and looking for them
and if you dont beleive me is there anyway i can be unbanned

i would really like to be unbanned

is anyone there?

I would like to direct your attention to the ban appeal format page again, as it seems you may not have read it very thoroughly.

At the top, in the red box, you'll notice a PSA about x-ray appeals.

Please also take another look at rule #5.

[Image: gKjFizz.png]

(09-07-2020, 06:08 AM)stocky45 Wrote: my methods are thinking what level some diamonds are at and looking for them
and if you dont beleive me is there anyway i can be unbanned

i would really like to be unbanned

is anyone there?

sorry

So going back to the top red box..

"PSA - X-RAYING appeals are accepted on very few occasions. An x-ray appeal must be long and well written in order to even be considered. Before making an x-ray appeal, please put as much effort as possible or it will be denied."

Considering the minimal effort you've put into this appeal, I'm going to deny it. And to answer your question, no, there is no way you can be unbanned if i don't believe you. Considering I was actively watching you x-ray, you're going to have to do a lot better than this.

(09-07-2020, 08:05 AM)melaniebeedot Wrote: So going back to the top red box..

"PSA - X-RAYING appeals are acceptedon very few occassions. An x-ray appeal must be long and well written in order to even be considered. Before making an x-ray appeal, please put as much effort as possible or it will be denied."

Considering the minimal effort you've put into this appeal, I'm going to deny it. And to answer your question, no, there is no way you can be unbanned if i don't believe you. Considering I was actively watching you x-ray, you're going to have to do a lot better than this.

i know some people who use xray if thats usefull

That's not useful, and I don't think you're understanding me here. Your appeal has been denied.