• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CLOSED
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I Was banned on the smp server on 6/10/2020

Minecraft name: GiveMeMyRam

Reason for your ban: Speed & Fly

Who banned you: Trekkie

Why should you be unbanned: I Have acknowledged that i was hacking and i admit it was using fly hacks & speed. i dont expect no consequences but im hopefully aiming to get my ban reduced. i did use kill aura once on the server to fight a stupid mob however i admit to any wrongdoings and if i return i will be sure to check /rules and re-read

Why do you want to come back: I Enjoyed my time on the server and i had a cool little island and a fishing dock and i also started progress on a bamboo farm a bit away from my base. I also enjoy the server plugins and i think they are cool! another reason why i wish to return is i have removed my hacks from minecraft and would appreciate another chance to change 
- GiveMeMyRam

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hacking of any kind is not tolerated on Hometown. It is clearly stated in the rules, and you had to go through a quiz which covered it when you first joined the server. You should've known better.

I will unban you, however we will be keeping an eye on you. If we find you hacking again, you will not get another chance. This is your only warning.
Developer of AdvancedGift, AdvancedAuction, and several custom HomeTown plugins.
[Image: IvjGhMb.png]